Subject: Still have telnetting problems
From: [email-masked] (DarkStorm)

24 Jun 1998 23:17:58 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Was wondering if anyone could help with this one;

I have three account on my NT box.

root can telnet in fine.
my account and my wife's account, which are in the regular "Users" NT group,
cannot.

When I add my account to the Administrator group, it telnets in fine.
But, of course, when I remove it again, it cannot telnet in anymore.

What am I missing here? Is there something going on in the background I am
missing?

All accounts have access to the bash.exe and they are not having a problem
with authenticatin, but after authentication when the bash.exe is supposed
to start is where the problem is.
All users have R/X access the the entire cygnus directory structure, and all
users have full access to the /tmp directory.
The home directory for root is /root , which is only accessable by the root
account, while the home directories for the other two accounts is
/home/%username%, again only accessable by the specific account.

Hope someone can help... :)  Thanks in advance.

Chris

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".