Subject: TCP Server example
From: [email-masked] (Jose Carlos da Silva)

24 Jun 1998 06:58:37 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

Dear Guys,

I am starting to play with GNU-Win32 and my primary intention is to 
develop a multi-threaded TCP server application in C. Does anybody 
have an example of this kind of application written with GNU C 
compiler? I got lots of samples on the net but most of them are for 
Microsoft Visual C++ and I realy wouldn't like to use it and I saw 
that I would have a lot of work to port them to GNU.

Regards,

o-----------------( Jose Carlos da Silva )------------------o
| Administrador de Rede                           WebMaster |
| ALLNET! Internet               Brasmail Internet Services |
| http://www.allnet.com.br       http://www.brasmail.com.br |
o-----------------------------------------------------------o
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".