Subject: TWM button menu problem
From: [email-masked] (Albert Koelmans)

23 Jun 1998 15:45:13 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked] (GNU win32 mailing list)

Hi,

I am using the mix X server with twm. If I call xterm from the bash command
line it appears as expected. I've also set up a button menu to execute
xterm, but nothing happens when I try to run xterm this way. I tried to use
the B19.1 twm instead of the one that comes with mix, and this crashes. The
same thing happens with all other programs called this way, eg xclock.

I've tried various things, such as using absolute pathnames, but no luck.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks

Albert

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".