Subject: telnetting problems
From: [email-masked] (DarkStorm)

22 Jun 1998 21:45:32 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Ok, here's the scoop.
I have three account on my NT box.

root can telnet in fine.
mine and my wife's account cannot

When I add my account to the Administrator group, it telnets in fine. But
when I remove it again, it cannot telnet in anymore.

What am I missing here? Is there something going on in the background I am
missing?
All accounts have access to the bash.exe and they are not having a problem
with authenticatin, but after authentication when the bash.exe is supposed
to start is where the problem is. All users have R/X access the the entire
cygnus directory structure, and all users have full access to the /tmp
directory.
The home directory for root is /root while the home directories for the
other two accounts is /home/%username%

Hope someone can help... :)  Thanks in advance.

Chris

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".