Subject: SU
From: [email-masked] (DarkStorm)

22 Jun 1998 12:42:19 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Seems I'm having trouble getting su to work. It will ask me for a password,
but no matter what I type, even if it's the correct one, it won't validate.
Any suggestions?
I've already used mkpasswd and mkroup , and the passwd and group files exist
in /etc

Also, what variable needs to be set to get who to work properly. I know it
must have something to do with tty, but can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".