Subject: Gnu-Win32 B19-1
From: [email-masked]

22 Jun 1998 07:16:32 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

Hello Cygnus support,

we downloaded your demo version of GNU-Win32 beta 19-1 for testing,
we installed it on a NT 4.0 server and access it using 4J's clients
version 1.44.

running the commands takes extrem long time. As example bei running
"pwd" it takes about 2 minutes. The problem happens by normal
customers (not administrators), what usually the case is.

What can we du to fix this problem?

Whis best regards 
Irene Goretzki
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".