Subject: xterm: can't exec /bin/sh
From: [email-masked] (Matthew Patton)

19 Jun 1998 22:42:19 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Sorry for the dumb question but with X-Win32 running I typed in xterm and
it complains as the subject states. I had a symlink from /bin/sh to
/bin/bash but that wasn't working. I tried copying /bin/bash to /bin/sh and
/bin/sh.exe and setting mode to 555. Still no luck. What am I doing wrong?
All other X11 tools seem to work just fine.

system: coolview dll nad X11r6.3 from the same place.
=====
 "Resistance is futile. You will be open sourced! 
  Linux, *BSD, Apache, Mozilla. These are the wave of the future."
Matthew Patton (ex-TeamND's "radical son" & hard core developer)
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".