Subject: cygwin32 Manual
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

18 Jun 1998 17:36:12 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>, Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>,
        Michael Hirmke <[email-masked]>,
        Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>,
        Sergey Okhapkin <[email-masked]>

Have there been any efforts to start an open cygwin32 Documentation
group yet?

I consider this is an classical LaTeX task to be done. If some of you
guys could give me an list or entry-points of already existsing mini
FAQs or so to start with.

--
stud.rer.pol. Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
HTTP Server Development Management
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".