Subject: curses lib
From: [email-masked] (Petr Stehlik)

18 Jun 1998 17:24:34 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I would need a port of curses library to Win32. AFAIK there are two
available - ncurses and pdcurses. The ncurses port seems to need the TERM
and TERMINFO variables set and terminfo database installed, which is not
very handy for distributing the .exe. The pdcurses (last version I could
found) is from May 97 and can't be compiled under B19.1 (incompatible
structures in header files).

Isn't there a B19.1 compatible pdcurses or another curses port, please?

Petr

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".