Subject: RCS and cygwinb19
From: [email-masked] (Matthew Donadio)

17 Jun 1998 20:24:40 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello all,

Today I compiled RCS-5.7 from virgin source with the two patches from
the cygwin ports info file from ftp.franken.de and the coolview DLL. 
Things did not go as well as one would like; ci -l  said it had
permission problems and a plain ci destroyed one of my source trees.  I
had been using the ci/co/rcs from the Cyclic CVS distribution; ci could
create new archives, but ci -l would stop with permission errors.

Does anyone have a known, good RCS and diff binary set that they could
send me or put up on a FTP site?  I, and my source trees, would
appreceiate it.  Thanks.

--Matt Donadio ([email-masked])
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".