Subject: less and telnetd, hangs
From: [email-masked] (Hirendra Hindocha)

17 Jun 1998 16:56:42 -0700
Message-ID: <Pine.GSO.3.95.980617135553.18602n-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@melba>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

When using less (compiled with cygwin32.dll ) with telnetd in a
bash window, the program hangs. I have to kill it from the
NT task manager. 
I have set the TERM=ansi . Does anyone use less with telnetd ?
If so, which version and where can I download it from ? 
I have also installed ncurses-4.1 (downloaded from the same
site as less) if that helps.

TIA,
Hiren
--------------------------------------------------------
Hirendra Hindocha email: [email-masked] 
URL: http://www.digital-nirvana.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".