Subject: B19 diff3 fails from Emacs 19.34.6
From: [email-masked] (S L)

17 Jun 1998 07:30:35 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hello,

I installed on my NT4 WS an Emacs version 19.34.6 and a Cygnus B19 tools 
package, with the latest patches.

When I tried to activate MERGE from Emacs I got the following error:
/Cygnus/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/bin/diff3.exe: subsidiary diff failed

diff3 works fine from the bash shell and I also activated diff from 
EMACS (but not diff3).

I would appreciate any help on this matter,

   -- sarah 

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".