Subject: telnetd - editing howto ?
From: [email-masked] (Hirendra Hindocha)

16 Jun 1998 20:06:39 -0700
Message-ID: <Pine.GSO.3.95.980616111542.18602l-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@melba>
Reply-To: Hirendra Hindocha <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

I downloaded and installed b19.1 and remote.tar.gz from 
Sergey Okhapkin's site. I can now telnet into my NT machine
(Thank you Sergey) and I get the bash shell. However, if I
try to bring up vi/vim it hangs , the vim actually shows up
in the window where I'm running inetd . 
Has anybody else had this problem ? Is it because I'm running
inetd from the command line ? 

Any help is appreciated,
TIA,
Hiren
--------------------------------------------------------
Hirendra Hindocha email: [email-masked] 
URL: http://www.digital-nirvana.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".