Subject: Attaching to process with gdb
From: [email-masked] (Stephen Marley)

16 Jun 1998 18:26:11 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

I've managed to build my application and get it running under
cygwin32b19, now I need need to debug it.

Since the process I need to debug is forked from the one started
at the command line, I need to attach gdb to a running process
but gdb refuses to do it.

The UID's of gdb and my programm are the same so why does this
fail? 

Any suggestions?
-- 
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".