Subject: Re: A stupid question
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

16 Jun 1998 04:15:20 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: John Meyer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

John Meyer wrote:

> Hi, I know that this may sound like a stupid question, but what is the
> difference between C and C++?

the remark "stupid" is highly relative from the grade of an individual
knowledge. So if your knowledge for C/C++ programming is relative low the
question ain't stupid at all.

C++ is fully object orientated, which means the described world (the source
code and it's resulting functionalities) is based on the OO principles of
Rambha (or so). Check some literature of him, have a look on "OO or object
orientation".

Regards, Stipe

PS: my errata on the "stupicity" of the question does NOT result in any
political work of mine, it's more to be considered as philosophical.

--
stud.rer.pol. Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
HTTP Server Development Management
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".