Subject: groff crashes under B19/Win95
From: [email-masked] (Jim Marks)

15 Jun 1998 19:17:06 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Jim Marks <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I installed gnu-win32 B19 on my PC under Win95.  Everything worked
fine.  Then I installed some of the utilities which were ported by
Michael Hirmke (mentioned under the "Ported Software" link on the
Cygnus Web site).  Some of the programs work great: vim and less,
for example, but groff crashes immediately even when I just try to
get the help listing with "groff -h".

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Michael replied to an email
query, saying that he ported it and runs it under NT rather than Win95,
and that everything works fine.  Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Jim

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".