Subject: minimike now is aquarius !
From: [email-masked] (Michael Hirmke)

11 Jun 1998 19:31:51 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi *,

again I had to change my internal network - the web server has moved
from minimike.franken.de to aquarius.franken.de, because a stronger
machine was necessary to handle the load.

Would everybody, who has linked this machine, change the links as
appropriate ? Only the name needs to be adjusted, all the paths remained
unchanged.

Thx and sorry for the inconvenience.
Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg          | E-Mail  mailto:[email-masked]
                         | WWW     http://aquarius.franken.de/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".