Subject: RE: installation of the remote suite
From: [email-masked] (Edward Avis)

11 Jun 1998 16:53:59 -0700
Message-ID: <c=GB%a=TMAILUK%p=DCNET%l=[email-masked]>
To: "'Gilbert Mak'" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]'"
	 <[email-masked]>

[about STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION running Sergey's telnet]

You need to make sure the user account you are running inetd as has the
following priveleges:

"Act as part of operating system" (SE_TCB_NAME)
"Replace a process level token" (SE_ASSIGNPRIMARYTOKEN_NAME)
"Increase quotas" (SE_INCREASE_QUOTA_NAME)

It's probably best to make sure your user account is a member of
Administrators, and give the Administrators group all possible
priveleges (including the Advanced ones.)

--
Ed Avis <http://members.tripod.com/~mave>
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".