Subject: OpenStep Enterprise on Windows NT
From: [email-masked] (Emil Hallin)

11 Jun 1998 08:29:42 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi,
I am just beginning to use OpenStep Enterprise on Windows NT. It looks
like it might be built on top of an older release of cygwin. I am
wondering if there are any users out there who might have tried to
upgrade to B19/egcs? I am particularly interested in the termio stuff,
which is *not* part of the OpenStep Enterprise distribution that I have
access to.
    Thanks
    Emil Hallin

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".