Subject: installation of the remote suite
From: [email-masked] (Gilbert Mak)

10 Jun 1998 15:37:47 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

	I already download the remote.tar.gz and coolview at Sergey Okhapkin home
page.  The installation is successful.  I have configured the inetd.exe to
start as a service under an user account which has sufficient nt user
rights.  But when I try to login to my cygnu-win32 box through telnet, the
following error occur 
	-- <c:\usr\local\bin\login.exe 1009> Exception :STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
	-- <c:\usr\local\bin\login.exe 1009> Dumpling stack trace to login.exe.core

Login.exe is come with the remote suite.

I also suspect, if the login.exe program can read the user account database
of the nt 4.0 wkt.  If not, how can I create use account for use by the
remote suite ?

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".