Subject: Adobe Acrobat plug-ins
From: [email-masked] (Amsden, Zachary)

9 Jun 1998 16:26:30 -0700
Message-ID: <D0FB11F70375D111ADC000600833E4F5992714.cygnus.gnu-win32@HERCULES>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

Has anyone tried to create plug-ins for any Adobe products with
gnu-mingw32?
I have managed to get a plug-in compiled for Adobe Acrobat, but for some
reason
Acrobat won't load it.  I think it may be some DLL linking problem, or
perhaps
Acrobat does some additional checking on the image (it is set to run in
the
character subsystem, not the windows GUI subsystem), or something
similar.

???  Thanks,

Zachary Amsden
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".