Subject: GNU-Win32 release 19.5/20? plans
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

8 Jun 1998 23:56:18 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>

FYI, I'm hoping to make a new gnu-win32 release available in late-summer,
sometime after I get back from vacation in mid-July.  (I'm going to be
traveling around Japan for 3 weeks which is very exciting).

This release may be numbered 19.5 since the Cygwin32 library will
mainly include large numbers of bug fixes.  However, we will switch
to the egcs compiler, the latest binutils, bash 2.0.2, a new GDB GUI,
etc.  I don't know whether gcc will include built-in Mingw32 support
or not yet but I would like it to if there's time.

I'll send an update sometime in July.

Regards,

Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".