Subject: How could I make a .def file from c++-object-files (per hand)?
From: [email-masked] (Stefan Riemer)

8 Jun 1998 23:20:07 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

I like to know the format of a .def file (for building a dll), if I 
have c++-code. This means, how can I print the classes, members, etc.
Can I also make the .def file per sed-command? How? And last, if I 
make it with the instructions for relocatable dll from the website, I 
get a .a file (it should only contain the stubs to functions in the 
dll) that is bigger then the archive that is created by ar and 
contains all the code as well.

PS: relocatable dll doesn't work, it gives a segmentation fault to 
the application, but if it is loaded just before cygwinb19.dll and 
the cygwinb19.dll is relocated, then everything works fine. It seems 
the relocation is not handled good

PS2: Its a try to port kde (some parts work, kfm doesnt, if I link 
static)

Thats all folks,
               STEFan
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".