Subject: Does B19 work with COM or NT5 ???
From: [email-masked] (Domenico De Vitto)

8 Jun 1998 18:19:53 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I've heard that COM (&DCOM) and NT5 all don't work with B19 - can anyone
say different, or suggest a way I can prove this for myself (if I can get
NT5 myself).

TIA,
Dom
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Domenico De Vitto             mailto:[email-masked] (Work)
                                             mailto:[email-masked] (Play)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".