Subject: Parsing *.EXE.core files
From: [email-masked] (David Bush)

8 Jun 1998 14:17:57 -0700
Message-ID: <199806081257.IAA28432.cygnus.gnu-win32@monty>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I am looking at building a tool to parse the "core" file produced by
Cygwin on a crash with the idea of convertnig some of the addresses to
symbolic locations.  I have two questions:
1. Has anyone else looke into this?  I'd be happy to collaborate if work
   is under way.
2. Does anyone know how to get GDB to erturn a source line number ginve
   an address.  I've looked at disassemble, but that does not give
   line numbers.

TIA,
david

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".