Subject: Re: Quick and dirty lpr for text files
From: [email-masked]

6 Jun 1998 19:04:38 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>   John F. Kolen ([email-masked])
>   Fri, 5 Jun 1998 11:18:57 -0500
>       
>The following works well enough from Emacs and the command line (bash
>or MSDOG)
>for basic printing text files to the default printer.  It even supports
>piping (necessary for emacs).
>
What a cute little batch script.  Have you tried using a text formatter
like the pr program to pipe input to lpr?

Where did you get the reference to the /p notepad option?  The notepad help
files don't mention it, and `notepad /?' doesn't yield an answer either.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".