Subject: cdk.exe hangs during install...
From: [email-masked] (Craig Ganoe)

6 Jun 1998 03:54:11 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

I downloaded the latest cdk.exe.  When I run it, I get the
prompt asking for the unpack folder.  It unpacks the files
to the directory I specify and then the install program
hangs with no UI showing.

Is there any way I can debug the installer or install
GNU-Win32 manually?  Thanks.

Craig

***************************************************************
* Craig H. Ganoe                                              *
* http://csgrad.cs.vt.edu/~ganoe/                [email-masked] *
***************************************************************

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".