Subject: question about .dll files
From: [email-masked] (John Covici)

6 Jun 1998 00:55:16 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Hi.  I hope this isn't too stupid a question, but I don't see any
documentation on it so here goes.

I installed the source and did a configure and after about an hour it
was done, but there was no make file for the winsup directory -- I
think I have found a problem which would probably located in the .dll
file or something called by it, so I want to be able to remake it.  I
see def files in that directory so I am sure this is correct, but how
do you make it?

Thanks much.

-- 
         John Covici
          [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".