Subject: B19.1 - /c: Can't open /c
From: [email-masked] (Jerome Gay)

5 Jun 1998 23:56:08 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

Folks,

I just installed B19.1 on my NT4/SP3 box, I was planning to build a few
things (grep 2.2, groff 1.1), sh configure works fine, but make gives :
/c: Can't open /c
make: *** [blahblah.o] Error 2

My cygwin32 installation is in D:\USR, my drive C:\ is not mounted, /c
does not exist. If I type "touch /c", I then get make displays all the
commands (gcc, ar, ranlib....) but does not compile anything !

Any idea/help ?

Cheers /jerome
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".