Subject: re: Sendmail anyone??
From: [email-masked]

5 Jun 1998 11:36:22 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: MULTIPART/MIXED; BOUNDARY="Boundary_(ID_GukBUKxwgsZKFyMMdasRxQ)"
To: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_GukBUKxwgsZKFyMMdasRxQ)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

Followon to a previous posting, original question was:

# # Anyone know of a WinNT sendmail port?

My answer was:

# Yes, there's one that Edinburgh University have done. I used it in a previous 
job on an NT3.51 system. Unfortunately,
# it doesn't integrate completely with the NT Mail system. If this isn't a 
problem, it would definitely be worth a look.
# Unhappily I cannot remember the address or the name of the system, but I do 
remember I got the link from a search of the
# Microsoft Web Site.

# If I remember I'll post it.

New information: 

I've remembered now. There is a collection of freeware WindowsNT tools at the 
following address:

  http://emwac.ed.ac.uk/html/toolchst.html

or if you want to go directly to the sendmail, it's at

  http://emwac.ed.ac.uk/html/internet-toolchest/ims/ims.html

Hope this helps
Bob Cross.

e-mail: robert.cross at scottish-newcastle.co.uk
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are the authors own.
--Boundary_(ID_GukBUKxwgsZKFyMMdasRxQ)--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".