Subject: Sergeys PGCC port gives problems
From: [email-masked] (Alexander Klinsky)

4 Jun 1998 23:15:43 -0700
Message-ID: <01be964a$adb773e0$0100007f.cygnus.gnu-win32@cardenolid>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear All !

I have a problem compiling fortran code using the pgcc distribution from
Sergeys site. Nearly every second source file cannot be compiled because of
access violations in the compiler run.
All my files were compiled without problem using EGCS 1.02 from Mummit Khan
and also using PGCC 1.02 on Linux.

Can somebody help ?
what is the correct way to install the PGCC distribution on top of B19.X

Kind regards, Alexander Klinsky

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".