Subject: Control-C, Bash, Command Kill, Bug, Ctrl-C
From: [email-masked] (Joshua Chamas)

3 Jun 1998 06:16:01 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi!

I have gnu-win32 b19.1

In bash, when I Control-C, hoping to kill the current app,
I kill all apps I spawned off bash, including emacs sessions
etc.  No end of frustration.  I can't figure out how to 
stop it.  Any ideas?

This is, I'm sure, a lame newbie question, but I can't 
figure it out.  bash.info, archives, faq, all shed no insight.

The problem seemed to occur between b18 and b19, since I 
don't remember it happening in b18.

Thanks,

Joshua
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".