Subject: Is there a way to avoid dialog boxes?
From: [email-masked] (Geoff Hart)

1 Jun 1998 18:51:50 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

I'm trying to configure some NT boxes as remote development
servers, for users to telnet into from NT and non-NT machines.

I'm using Sergey's inetd port, and things are working fine
for the most part.  However, I have one nagging problem:

            system error dialog boxes!

Is there a way I can turn off error dialog boxes?  Things like
"cygwinb19.dll not found in PATH ....", or "an exception has
occurred ...".  These boxes popup on the NT server machine's
screen, which doesn't help remote users.

I know about the "...\AeDebug\Auto" registry flag, but that's
not what I want.  Are there other registry entries which control
this behavior?

Geoff

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".