Subject: mount problem: binary reverting to text at system restart
From: [email-masked] (Geoff Hart)

1 Jun 1998 15:51:31 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I've been seeing an occasional problem where my C: drive
gets mounted as "text!=binary" after I restart my system.
It doesn't happen every time, but does fairly often.

Has anyone else seen this?

I was wondering if it's related to having b18 and b19 on the
same system (I think I still have some old b18 applications
laying around, which might be getting executed every once in
a while).  Or perhaps there's some registry information that's
confusing Cygwin32?  Is there a way to delete all the registry
information, and start fresh?

I'm running Sergey's cygwinb19.dll.

Geoff

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".