Subject: Updated cvs binary available
From: [email-masked] (Andy Piper)

1 Jun 1998 14:07:18 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

I have updated the cygwin32 compiled cvs binary on my web-page to
cvs-1.9.28. Since people seem to have had problems getting the cvs server
to work I have also put detailed instructions of how to get going there as
well. I am very interested in helping anyone who is trying to get an NT cvs
server up and running in this way, so if my instructions are deficient or
you are having problems  then drop me a line.

[For your info the cvs binary is a client/server enabled version of cvs for
Windows NT. It includes my pserverd patch].

andy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
" .sigs are like your face - rarely seen by you and uglier than you think"
Dr Andy Piper, Technical Architect, Parallax Solutions Ltd
mail: [email-masked] web: www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".