Subject: RE: Sendmail anyone??
From: [email-masked]

1 Jun 1998 05:45:43 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>   Sergey Okhapkin ([email-masked])
>   Sun, 31 May 1998 14:33:00 +0400
>   
>Rob M. Manning wrote:
>>
>> Actually I was looking for any implementation of sendmail on
>> Win NT.  I was directed by another person on the list to
>
>I had some success in porting sendmail-8.9.0 to cygwin b19. To have a
>full-featured port of sendmail it's neccessary to port bind's resolver
>library first. I stopped this fun project because I don't need it :-) If
>some company wants to sponsor this project, I'm ready to continue with.
>
If you do an internet search for `sendmail.exe', you will find that 
there is an NT version of sendmail in one of the Microsoft ftp archives.
It doesn't use piping to get its input, but takes the text from a file
passed to it.  And, it is the `standard' Windows sendmail for the lynx
browser.
˜
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".