Subject: B19.1: Bug- updatedb uses hardcoded path
From: [email-masked] (Mike Bridge)

29 May 1998 00:45:33 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

Hi-

I've just upgraded to B19.1, and I've installed everything in an 
alternate directory.  When I run updatedb, I get the following error:

sh.exe-2.01$ updatedb
FIND: Parse Error 3

/PROG16/CYGNUS/B19/H-I386-CYGWIN32/BIN/updatedb:
/cygnus/b19/var/locatedb.n: No such file or directory updatedb: new
database would be empty

I assume this is just a hardcoded path somewhere....

-Mike
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".