Subject: Re: Virtual Memory during Compile
From: [email-masked] (William M. Mullins)

28 May 1998 21:22:18 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "\"[email-masked]\"" <[email-masked]>

Sirs:

Tried all kinds of things to get a compile.  Still the same lack of
virtual memory error.

Bumped my system to 128MB (from 64MB) and everything compiled without a
hitch.  I had already tried bumping up my pagefile size by much more
than that to no avail!!!

Now, if nobody else seems to have this problem (???) could if be due to
the facts that my cygwin installation is in a non-standard location on
my "d:" drive, and my pagefile is on my "e:" drive.

W. M. Mullins

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".