Subject: B19.1: Whetstone.c crashes gcc: Internal compiler error
From: [email-masked] (Juergen Kahrs)

28 May 1998 20:55:30 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I just tried to compile

  http://www.netlib.no/netlib/benchmark/whetstone.c

on GNU-Win32 19.1. GCC reported

  gcc: Internal error: program cc1 got fatal signal 6

and stopped compilation. LCC-Win32 had no problems and
the .exe works. Notice this version of Whetstone has date
22 March 1998.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Juergen Kahrs,       STN Atlas Elektronik GmbH,   D-28305 Bremen    |
| Simulation Division  Sebaldsbruecker Heerstr. 235 +49/421/457-2819  |
+----------- http://home.t-online.de/home/Juergen.Kahrs/ -------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".