Subject: Sergey's remote.tar.gz works under win95?
From: [email-masked] (Urs Rau)

27 May 1998 16:53:20 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked]

Hi folks,

I have downloaded Sergey's remote.tar.gz bundle which includes
the inetd and syslogd as well as ftp and telnet etc.

I have installed his newset coolview dll.

Now I get ftp and telnet to work to other boxes. But I have not
been able to get the inetd daemon running under win95 OSR2. I
have made a copy of the "inetd.conf" under "/etc" (as well as
under "/usr/local/etc" (the way it unpacks from Sergey's
archive).
But all I get is a "core" dump in the root.

Any ideas? Is it supposed to work? Or this only possible under
NT?

Urs RAU
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".