Subject: Re: BitchX under cygwin....
From: [email-masked]

27 May 1998 10:23:38 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: _Shad0w_ <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Mon, 25 May 1998, _Shad0w_ wrote:

> Greets,
> 
> Has anyone managed to BitchX to compile under cygwin?

I compile BitchX using an egcs cross-compiler. It will build with the
standard cygwin distro, but their compiler has some trouble with
optimizations in dcc.c. Colten Edwards (the author) always makes the
latest compiled version available and I usually test them. Try joining
#bitchx on efnet.

       +----------------------+----------------------------------------+
       | [email-masked] | UNIX _is_ user-friendly. It's just not |
       |     By-Tor@EfNet     | ignorant-friendly and idiot-friendly.  |
       +----------------------+----------------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".