Subject: RE: Program ports FAQ
From: [email-masked] (Coley Curtin)

26 May 1998 17:38:58 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
> Behalf Of [email-masked]

> It's seems to me that a lot of the traffic on this mailing list
> appears to be
> "How do I get XXXX-yy.zz to compile".
> This being the case, it strikes me that a web page or a downloadable file
> containing a list of ported programs,
> and how to compile them would be useful. Pointers to binary versions of the
> programs would also be useful
> within this list.

bob,
yup it exists!
check out Michael Hirmke's package report
http://minimike.franken.de/docs/develop/gnuwin32/GNUWin32.txt

____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin                     mailto:[email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,       http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,         Tel +353-1-2956766
Leopardstown,                       Fax +353-1-2954735
Dublin 18.
------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".