Subject: RE: vi?
From: [email-masked] (Coley Curtin)

26 May 1998 17:38:48 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
To: "Robert Lister" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

check out vim, its an enhanced version of vi with oodles of extras.

precompiled binaries for gnuwin32 are available
     - on ftp.franken.de
     - in /gnuwin32:/cygwin32/porters/Hirmke_Michael
     - as vim-5.0-win32-with-gui-bin.tar.gz
     - or vim-5.0-win32-with-gui-bin.zip
     - or vim-5.0-win32-without-gui-bin.tar.gz
     - or vim-5.0-win32-without-gui-bin.zip

or http://www.vim.org/

____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin                     mailto:[email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,       http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,         Tel +353-1-2956766
Leopardstown,                       Fax +353-1-2954735
Dublin 18.
------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".