Subject: Can't find <windows.h> with EGCS/mingw32
From: [email-masked] (Tom Stokes)

26 May 1998 02:38:21 -0700
Message-ID: <001801bd885a$4002c740$4644aace.cygnus.gnu-win32@TomStokes>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "CYGWIN32" <[email-masked]>

The actual error is, "no include path in which to find windows.h".
(and stdio.h and stdlib.h and ....). Had no problems until I replaced HD #1
with an 8.4 gig. Had to re-install everything, including Win95. I am using
Mumit's "egcs-1.0.2-ming32.zip" and the Cygwin's b18 release CDK.EXE. The
only two changes to autoexec.bat are -
  SET GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=F:\MINGW32\LIB\GCC-LIB\
  PATH=F:\MINGW32\BIN;F:\GNUWIN32\B18\H-I386-CYGWIN32\BIN;%PATH%

I've also tried installing the package on other drives, including C:. gcc -
v shows the right compiler. I've eperimented wiht "mount" and "regedit" to
no avail. Why does someting so simple have to be so difficult?

      Tom Stokes
      TIA

BTW - www.xraylith.wisc.edu has been down for several days (at least).

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".