Subject: Re: XV v3.10 ?
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Sumner)

26 May 1998 00:28:09 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

Bob Cross wrote:

> I'm getting an exception from a locally compiled version of 
> XV3.10a, detail as follows:
>  Calling routine: rd_str_cl  (line 4046 of xv.c);  Called routine:
>  XGetWindowProperty

What are you doing to produce the error?  Is it in loading an
image, manipulating it, or just firing up xv?

One thing I find necessary to get xv working was to change all
fopen calls to use "rb" mode rather than "r", but I've never had
a core dump.  

My port (NT 4.0 using coolview dll) at 
http://www.netmap.com.au/freeStuff/cygwin32.  

Hope this helps,

Andrew Sumner

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".