Subject: vi?
From: [email-masked] (Robert Lister)

26 May 1998 00:25:25 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Robert Lister <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Umm,

I like gnuwin, but was shocked to find that it appears to have
no editor, not even vi.

There is a vi that comes with ( I think ) one of the Microsoft CD's
but this version is a DOS version that doesn't understand the unix
"/" file paths, etc, and it only runs on /dev/conin and not, say,
/dev/tty1

Is there a version of vi that will work properly with Gnuwin?

Thanks and Regards

Robert

-- 
Robert Lister    -        [email-masked]  -    http://www.lentil.org
"He spoke, and drank rapidly a glass of water."     Tel: 07010 708880
                                                    pgp key available
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".