Subject: XV v3.10 ?
From: [email-masked]

25 May 1998 12:49:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: MULTIPART/MIXED; BOUNDARY="Boundary_(ID_aAsNquTQuX1pV4MzbZ1VvA)"
To: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_aAsNquTQuX1pV4MzbZ1VvA)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

Hi, a quick question.

I'm getting an exception from a locally compiled version of XV3.10a, detail as 
follows:
  Calling routine: rd_str_cl  (line 4046 of xv.c);  Called routine: 
XGetWindowProperty

I'm used egcs-1.0.2 (pre-compiled) and SOS's pre-compiled X11r6.3 on B19.0 
running on Win95 OSR2.

Can anyone suggest what I've done wrong? I thought that it might be an acess 
problem from the X-windows .DLL's, but other X-windows programs compile okay 
(X11r6.3/examples/...). I've been careful to disable all the optimisations, but
no joy.

TIA

Bob Cross.
e-mail: [email-masked]
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are the authors own.

--Boundary_(ID_aAsNquTQuX1pV4MzbZ1VvA)--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".