Subject: Re: B19.1 Update Released
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

23 May 1998 10:51:38 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: cormier <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi,

> B19.1: under W95, after downloading new-cygwinb19.dll.gz, it's impossible
> to decompress this file. GZIP 1.2.4 display:
> GZIP.EXE: new-cy~1.gz: invalid compress data--format violeted
> 
> It is impossible to use winzip also.

I have used Winzip to extract the new dll downloaded from the orginal
Cygnus site. I suppose your file may be broken while download, since you
are coming from France check out the closer Cygwin32 mirror of Cygnus in
Germany at

	ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop ...

The site is quite fast from here.

Stipe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
stud.rer.pol. Stipe Tolj               HTTP Server Development
Management
Department of Economical Computer Science  University of Cologne,
Germany

Member of the redindian Apache Win32 Integration Project, see for more
details (http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj).

Member of the cygwin32 Porting Project, see for more details
(http://dvpraktikum.informatik.uni-koeln.de:8888).

([email-masked])               	primary address
([email-masked])	optional
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a world without fences, who needs Gates?             Experience
Linux!

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".