Subject: Invoking script non-interactively
From: [email-masked] (Ashish Khurana)

22 May 1998 01:39:08 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

I've few build and test scripts which I want to run automatically thru' 
some scheduler on NT. But for the scripts we have to run Cygnus.bat 
first in order to get the shell environment then give the command. 

Is it possible to write some sort of batch file that runs Cygnus.bat and 
then my script/command under it. Basically I need a non-interactive way 
of running my script.

I'm using Cyg's v19 and NT4.

Thanks,
Ashish

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".