Subject: Re: login under NT
From: [email-masked] (Michael Hirmke)

21 May 1998 04:01:21 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <Pine.SUN.3.96.980519113337.25409A-100000@ee>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi Leonid,

[...]
/etc>> mount
>Device           Directory           Type        Flags
>c:\usr\local     /usr/local          native      text=binary
>c:\temp          /tmp                native      text!=binary
>c:\usr\local\sbin /sbin               native      text!=binary
[...]
>c:\usr\local\bin /bin                native      text!=binary
>c:               /                   native      text!=binary

AFAIK the problem is, that some of your mounts are non binary.
I suppose passwd is on one of them.

>
>
>
>--Leonid

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg          | E-Mail  mailto:[email-masked]
                         | WWW     http://minimike.franken.de/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".